PMP Training - PMP Certification
- Attend your PMP Exam Prep course in modern nationwide training venues
- Obtain the required 35 Contact Hours to apply for the PMP examination
- Free exam application guidance
- Course materials approved by PMI
- Includes: official PMBOK book, PMP Handbook, course materials and contact hours
- PMP subject matter experts delivering your course to an industry high standard
- To succeed with PMP please Book Online or Call us on 0800 0353 257
Can you confirm that the course and what you provide is official?
Our course and it's materials have been approved by PMI
What is included in my course fee?
We will provide you with a free copy of the PMBOK manual, PMP Handbook, exam preparation, exam application guidance, certificate and refreshments
What do I need to do prior to attending the course?
As a pre-requisite to the course PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education. or A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
Is the exam taking during the same week and at the same venue?
No, the examination will be at a neutral venue from which you will have to contact PMI directly to arrange and book. There is a set criteria which you will need prior to applying to take the PMP exam (see above question)
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
We confirm that you only need to bring yourself along to the course as we will provide everything required for the course and exam preparation. All we ask is that you put in the effort required for you to achieve the desired results
How do I book to attend?
There are two ways, simply book online or call Training Deals on 0800 0353 257
The Project Management Institute (PMI) sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognised around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to sit the PMP exam. It covers the knowledge areas and process groups contained in the PMBOK, as well as the broad spectrum of project management concepts, tools and techniques expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP exam, the PMI requires that you have either:
A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
Understand and manage projects in an effective manner;
Understand the relevant Project Documents for each stage of the project lifecycle;
Understand and control the relationship between the individual, team and task;
Use Monitor & Control mechanisms for effective project tracking;
This course is an intensive 5 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP exam.
Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
Introduction to PMP and the PMBOK:
- Projects, Programs and Portfolios
- Organisation Structures
- Project and Product Lifecycles
- Project Management Processes
- Knowledge Areas
- Process Groups Overview
Initiating Process Group
- Project Charter
- Investment Appraisals
- Stakeholder Analysis
Planning Process Group
- Project Management Plan
- Requirements Management
- Scope Management
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Critical Path Analysis
- Resource Management• Estimating
- Risks in Estimating
- Three-point Estimating
- Scheduling Techniques
- Quality Management
- Responsibility Assignment
- Communications Management
- Qualitative Risk Management
- Quantitative Risk Management
Executing Process Group
- Quality Assurance
- Team Development
- Conflict Management
- Situational Leadership
Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Change Control
- Earned Value Management
- Quality Control
- Closing Process Group
- Professional & Social Responsibility
Our PMP Examination Preparation Package Includes:
- PMP courseware
- Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide - 4th Edition Hardcopy
- Pre-course material including the PMP Handbook
- Examination Application Guidance
- Highly experienced instructor
- “Quality training at a cheap price. You can't go wrong.”By Ella Chapman (Implementation Consultant) from London
- “The best training I have had in years. The PMP training course was intense but interesting. The trainer kept it alive with his great sense of humour. I will be using Training Deals again.”By Patty Ortiz (Event Manager) from Leeds
- “Affordable and high quality training.”By Rene Roy (Project Manager) from Birmingham
- “The trainer was passionate and a great teacher.”By Lucy Boyd (Digital Project Manager) from Manchester
- “The PMP Certification with Training Deals was professional and affordable.”By Bobbie Lynch (Commercial Services Manager) from London
We do not currently have a video for this topic
- Great Malvern
- Milton Keynes
- Windsor Town
- East Dereham
- West Bromwich
- High Wycombe
- Sunningdale / Ascot
- Hook (Hart)
- Woking / Byfleet
- Burton Upon Trent
- Reigate / Redhill
- Harrogate / Knaresborough
- Walton and Weybridge
- St Austell
- Higham (Gravesham)
- Royal Leamington Spa
- Kingston upon Hull
- Epsom and Ewell
Special Bundle Offers
Choose a learning package and
start learning today!
T. 0800 0353 257
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU